OWL has the expertise to transform the way the Finance function works, adding value to an enterprise rather than simply measure competitive performance.
Taking elements from various methodologies, we address a range of issues:
- Establishing Finances goals and objectives
- Transforming financial management processes
- Enabling and developing Finance staff
- Measuring the performance of the Finance function
- Identifying and establishing Finance’s values and culture
- Developing the framework for quality and financial control
- Reviewing the adequacy of financial and management systems
- Clarifying the responsibilities and structure of Finance
By delivering a framework within which to position these activities, we can use our experience to assist finance leaders and staff through the change process. We can help asses the current position, articulate the future vision and design and implement a plan to deliver optimal performance improvement.